Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why...

...I haven't blogged since Tuesday is not because I've been busy.

Work was really slow this week and I went from enjoying how time can be spent well knowing how much of it there is in a day, to having too much of it on my hands and thinking about the stuff that we as adults can tend to worry about even if we don't want to. Having that much time is not good for me.

Of course it doesn't help that today is a dreary, cold day even for Texas. I wish I wasn't so affected by the weather, but I am. Give me bright, sunny, warm or even hot days and I am happier than a pig in s**t. But I guess I will just have to wait for that and try to pretend until then.

I remember a field trip that I was on when I was a kid to a GE facility where they had what I thought was the neatest thing. Every window in this one area had lighting built in it, so that it was as if it was sunny daylight outside even though it was actually dark out. If I were rich I would have that put in every window so that it could be on on these kind of days!

I am off to busy myself with laundry, cleaning and such and praying that next week work will pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment