Monday, January 25, 2010

T. & O. day....

Yesterday was officially T & O day, just like Saturday was. Toss and Organize.
It sure felt good to get through piles of papers, get rid of junk, keep what isn't and empty my inbox which was stacked as high as it could be and then some.
I did stumble across some more receipts for Wood Stock so I'll be sure and include them when I finish the books for taxes. I'm glad I have been getting so much done, so that I won't feel pressured right before April 15th to do all of it at one time.

I haven't mentioned Shelby, our diabetic sheltie too much lately. She has actually gained 2 pounds since her diagnosis and lowest weight in Sept/Oct. The only thing is that she is getting really spoiled rotten! We've catered to her and babied her so much and now she barks when she wants to be picked up and placed on the couch next to me and when she thinks it is dinner time (even if it is 30 minutes earlier). She will bark non-stop until I feed her (and the rest of them). She has gone from being one of our dogs that you barely notice is there, to being a royal PITA! Guess she is trying to make up for years of being just one of the fur pack. She wants to be the Favorite one now. It is somewhat funny how demanding she is...and we are taking it all in stride not know how much longer she will be around. The vet gave her possibly a year to a year and a half at the time of diagnosis. She seems to be somewhat leveling out with 16 cc's of insulin a day.

Today was grocery shopping day and I saved over $17.00 in manufactured coupons/store coupons. That made me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment