Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Off again...

So the dining room table is clear, the kitchen counter too...and the laundry bins are no longer filled...which can only mean the youngest went back to college today and it shows. It sure was great having her home the last 3 weeks or so.

She was a little out of sorts this morning as she knew she was going to be leaving shortly. It was so sweet that she loves to be home this much but I told her she'll be fine and she knows it too. I am really glad this is only her freshman year so that I know I have 3 more years of her being home on breaks and hopefully summer.

And so the focus is on hubby, the dogs, work and trying to make as much money as possible with a wedding coming up in just 2 months. Getting excited about that too.

This evening we were watching the season premiere of American Idol and my hubby noticed one of the dogs had gotten sick. He wretches and gags whenever he sees it and tries to clean it up. I offered to get it but he said he could. I was sitting here laughing as I heard him trying to 'keep it down'. It is quite amusing to me since I am not the least bit phased by this.

Although it is January I have noticed that daylight is coming sooner and that means Spring is coming. It won't be long before I hear birds chirping in the morning and that reminds me, I better get some seeds to start for my garden this year. It would be nice if we didn't have that many 100 degree days this summer so that my balcony garden might stand half a chance.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment