Monday, January 18, 2010

Nice Monday...

It was nice having off today. Well I worked a little bit but had most of the day off and I kept thinking it was Sunday and not Monday. I did spend a few moments thinking about MLK and what he stood for. I also thought about all the victims of Haiti and hope that relief gets there sooner than later. Just looking at the footage of all the devastation and the living conditions those people have to endure, it really does make me grateful and thankful for all that I have and lucky to be living in a country that is modern and not a third world country.

Hub and I treated ourselves to a movie today. We saw The Book of Eli. I liked it. Wouldn't say it was WOW...but it kept my interest and I never mind watching Denzel.
We hadn't seen a movie together in a while so it was a nice date. I'm glad he had the store closed today so we had the opportunity to go do it.

I straightened out my desk space a little today too and worked on the books for Wood Stock. It is another loss for the year but that is no surprise. The economy was not great last year. Not sure if we'll go any longer when the lease is up. The next 5 months will tell. We had a good December but need to be doing better every month. :)

I'm finally somewhat calmer about my oldest's accident and insurance fiasco. When this is all done it will be time to look for someone that provides excellent personal service.

It was feeling like Spring outside this afternoon for a change. That was nice! I wouldn't mind if we got an early spring.

Well enough ramblings for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment