Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF

Yes I know by this point that T.G.I.F. is so cliche...but I am glad it is Friday night because I do not want to work any more today. It has been a rough couple of days for my oldest and myself dealing with auto insurance crap! She and I both got conflicting information as to what do do. After I got off the phone today with my insurance agent, the one who happily takes my premiums year after year for home and vehicle insurance, he had me convinced we did things the opposite of what we should have. Then my daughter calls the claims rep that she talked to and then my agent that I had gotten off the phone with just 30 minutes earlier, turns out she did everything right~! I swear I hate the fact that I know squat about insurance! Mortgages ? Yes..insurance no~!

Bottom line ..never trust your insurance agent. I am definitely going to look into getting someone else once this is done. I want someone who know what to do and help with it, not just offer to help when a lunatic client lady (me) is practically shouting at him to do something! He still didn't do much as it is. He retracted most of what he said when he talked to my daughter.

Let's just say that by the end of the day I was ready to strangle someone!! Which is why I am glad it is Friday. Shut down my office and just going to relax for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment