Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you say... the Congo?....

Those who know me, know I moved to TX to get AWAY from the cold East Coast winters! Well it has followed me here and I am sitting here chilled at my desk thinking, "What do I have to do, move to Africa"? Turns out I can stay in the US and move to Death Valley, CA right here in the states if I want to live in a hot spot...but something about the city name...is unsettling to me.

So I guess I should just shut up anyway because at least I'm not one of those unfortunates in Billings, MO who are living with wind chills in the negative 20-30 something. Those folks must really love the cold! The only way I'd live there is if I had a winter home in FLORIDA and spent the time there as soon as it got down to 30 something!!

Stay warm everyone who is in this frozen tundra cold spell!....

Off to have a hot toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment