Tuesday, December 10, 2013

15 days to go....

Well there are only 15 more days until Christmas.  I have been working on the Angel Christmas cards as well as our own personal ones and have done a total of over 250 cards already. Go me! :)

I will still do some more Angel cards, probably about 50 more, hey postage is expensive! There are a lot more names this year too, more like 400. Last year there was less than 300 names and I send a card to all on that list.  We'll see how the rest of this week goes.

It is still cold here too although it did get up over 40 degrees today so the walk to my mom's wasn't too bad today.  It is still getting down into the 20's tonight but after that it is forecasted to be a bit warmer. Thank God!  Hey I moved to Texas for the warm weather!  ;-)

I am already tired of it getting dark so early but still have a few more weeks to go of that too, until it starts staying lighter a little longer. I get through it, yes I will.  Hurry up December!

No comments:

Post a Comment