Sunday, December 1, 2013

An apple I can relate to

Thanksgiving has come and gone and had a great visit from the youngest who was here for a week which was great!  Dad came over and shared his company for Thanksgiving dinner too (and took home a full plate for mom plus leftovers). It was very nice and the first time I ever made crock pot apple sauce. It turned out pretty well, but next time I think I will only use a dash of cinnamon.

The night before Thanksgiving, the youngest and I made some apple pie and pumpkin pie.  I had to share a picture of an apple that I can relate to.  I have never seen an apple with an outie!  I've had an outie all  life and was self conscious about it for a long time including only ever wearing one piece bathing suits. Now that I am middle age and my skin is let's just say not tight, it actually no longer appears that I have an outie.  Darn, sure it has to be when I'm way past the age of wearing a bikini!



No comments:

Post a Comment