Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last day off..

Today is my last day off until next year, LOL!

Yesterday the youngest and I did go see the Hobbit movie.  I asked her on the way over if it was the second one to one that was out previously and she didn't think so, turns out I knew something she didn't (for once).  So it was the second Hobbit movie and by the end we realized it was the second of THREE!  So...now I want to see the third one which comes out next year, likely near the end of next year too.  I enjoyed it, even though I hadn't seen the first one. I liked the special effects.  I have seen all of the Lord of the Rings series so that helped some.

I got all the Christmas cookies narrowed down to 2 containers (from 4) so making headway there.  It helped that we took some to my folks and some to my sister's on Christmas day.

It was cloudy, windy and cool today so it wasn't exactly wonderful out, but we walked all the dogs just the same.  So I got a double dose of exercise since I work out Sunday mornings anyway, but I like keeping up with walking the dogs, more than just once a week.  They really are calmer when they've had a walk.  If I had the time, I'd walk them every day, but during the work week, there isn't enough time. When I do walk during the week, if hubby doesn't go with me I do take at least one of the dogs.

I have kept up with brushing their teeth. Tika is getting a dental next month and I'm hoping one of her large teeth in the back doesn't need to be pulled.  It has a really dark spot near the gum line. Fingers crossed it is just plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment