Friday, December 6, 2013

Brrrrr..baby it's cold outside

Well another Arctic blast has hit the area. There were even some schools that were delayed today. It is 30 degrees out now and the wind chill is 18 degrees. So I will skip my walk this evening not because I can't hack the freezing weather but because I don't want to hit a patch of ice as I'm walking and fall flat on my back or worse. So I will pass today and see how it is tomorrow (which isn't suppose to be any better).  This would be a good time to have a treadmill...but really have no where to store one so I'll just walk outside when I can.  Besides walking inside I won't get to see all the deer and squirrels like I usually enjoy!

Corporate office for my work is in Dallas and the office was closed all day from the ice up there.  Unfortunately it was never conveyed as to whether us remotes were also off when the office was closed down, so I dutifully reported to work virtually and put my full day in.  I may ask about company policy about that just in case it happens again due to the weather.

Well the weekend begins...off to order our Friday night Pizza. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment