Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday evening..

A few days ago I received a Christmas gift from my parents. It was a gift box from Harry& David.  When I opened the box with the pears in it and the box with 2 apples in it, I couldn't believe it!

Harry & David is suppose to be the best fruit ever!!  So naturally I expect the fruit to look pretty flawless.   This looked appalling to me!!  I got better looking fruit from the local farmers market.




I have had two pears already and they taste fine, but I peeled the brown skinned areas. I am going to show these photos to my parents too so that they can think twice before next Christmas.

I hope this next week goes fast.  I only have to work Monday and Tuesday the following week and then am off the next three days for Christmas so that will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment