Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pics of goodies!

Okay I took photos of the cookies made yesterday and chocolate chip cookies I now have done.  Don't worry Stac, we'll have more to make when you get home.  :-)




Hubby took the next picture.  I exercise every other day to a show I used to exercise to back in the early '80s that I taped way back then.  Anyway the dogs love to pester me. Here is a shot my hubby took while I was waiting for the cool down portion (I raise my head straight up for 8 seconds and then back down - trying to prevent DOUBLE CHIN).  :-)  

Molly is at my sneaker which she likes to play with, Merlin is licking (cleaning my arm) and I am rubbing Kaci's leg which has arthritis in it, and Ditzy is supervising (watching) all this.  Tika was not in this picture but I'm sure was not far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment