Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cold weekend...

It was and still is cold!  I couldn't stand it anymore yesterday even though the wind chill was only in the 20's I had to get some exercise (walk), so yup I took Molly and Merlin and went for my regular walk.  I wore my winter coat (that I've had since living back east), hat, scarf, and extra thick socks.  But it was very cold!  My legs were getting stiff and a little numb and my fingers were also feeling the cold (gloves were thin).  I got through it and was glad to get the blood pumping again but when the other 3 barked at me and ran into the garage for their turn I had to turn them down.  It took me a good bit to thaw out!

I worked on the Angelcardproject cards this weekend and did a bit of shopping for less fortunate folks as well as some for family.  I did get 120 cards done already so that is a pretty good start.

Watched some Christmas movies today too while working on the cards. There were some on the cable channels like Lifetime.  They are pretty good and help get me in the Christmas spirit. :)

Tomorrow starts another work week. The good news is though, only 4 Mondays left to go this year. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment