Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

Well Christmas has sort of snuck up on me while at the same time it seemed like it would never get here! :) 

I am happy that I have the next 5 days in a row to spend with my family and relax.  I am ready for Christmas this year and although I am missing my oldest daughter, the youngest is here and we are making the best of it without my oldest here.  Maybe next year? :)

At least we will get to see her in August when she is getting married. Anyway, this evening is relaxation time with hubby.  I just got a cup of water and some of the goodies I made to snack on and we're watching Long Island Medium.  That Theresa Caputo is the real deal!

If I was alone I'd watch It's a Wonderful Life, but hubby doesn't really care for it. Sometimes I wonder if there are any men out there that actually enjoy watching White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Sound of Music...etc.  I think NOT.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Todd enjoys white Christmas! Don't know about any of the others though.

    ReplyDelete