Saturday, December 28, 2013

Funny

Here I am watching bathroom makeover shows on the television.  Every bathroom they are destroying, I sit here and say "It doesn't look bad at all", or "well that tub isn't permanently mold stained like ours."  LOL.  So the ones that are being redone look nice to me.  Guess that really drives home the point that we need a bathroom remodel.  The side of my sink faucet even has eroded (the chrome on the left side that comes out from the faucet, (not the spigot itself).  It still works and doesn't leak so it is fine with me for now.  We could get a plumber out to install a new faucet (that wouldn't match the other one - we have a double sink), but I'd rather just hold off until we get the bathroom redone.  I am waiting to see how secure my job is over the next few months and if all is well will look at getting estimates this Spring.  Hope it won't be too terribly expensive!

Keeping this one short, going to walk all the dogs (2 at a time).

No comments:

Post a Comment