Monday, May 9, 2016

Almost forgot

I almost forgot to blog. :-)

I took today off and had a very nice day.  First I went for my walk in the morning and actually spent some time talking to a few people who were out and about. One lady is someone I see walking all the time.  It was nice to be able to just stand there and chat for a little while. Normally I have to say hi and get on my way since I'm on a time line. 

When I got back I got my coffee and put in my Yoga CD.  That was nice and relaxing to do after my walk.  Hubby and I went to lunch today and checked out a new Mexican restaurant that took over where there used to be another one that relocated.  Steve really liked what he got but I asked for veggie fajitas which was not on the menu (they had chicken or beef fajitas listed).  I asked her for all veggies and said I love onions and green peppers. Well there were hardly any onions and I think maybe two green pepper partial pieces. It still tasted good but it had diced tomatoes and black olive slices throughout.  Ugh.  I spent some time trying to pick those out.  Unfortunately they made up the bulk of that dish.  I think when we go back I'll just get something easy like a cheese enchilada. 

I did some singing on sing snap, did my nails and also, yes read some of my book.



 Got about 100 pages to go.  Well I'm ending this now. Gotta hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment