Sunday, May 15, 2016

Okay so I cleaned some

I hadn't gotten to the balconies yet and they weren't cleaned last year at all, so I did the back balcony this morning. At least as far as I'm going to go.  I left the far end of the balcony alone because the squirrels are still living there. Per hubby they actually have taken up residence in BOTH the watering cans.  So I decided not to go over to that area of the porch. It is plenty big for all of us.  I didn't clean the furniture yet but I got the deck pretty well cleaned up.  It was so great having a spigot out there for the hose.  We had the guys who did our bathroom remodel put one in at that time, wow now over a year and a half ago (time flies).

Here's some pictures. You can tell by the clean/dirty line where I stopped.
Part of the filthy floor

The part that is DONE :)


Proof how ICKY It was

The line where I stopped

Worked up an APPETITE.  Egg easy over (done in my cast iron of course) English muffin, apples and blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment