Sunday, May 1, 2016

Funny

It is a little after 4:00PM and I turned the TV on and am just about at the spot I had to turn it off yesterday while watching the Hunger Games.  That's pretty cool!  I should be able to watch the rest of it today too since it will be over before have to go to my moms.

I got the bathrooms cleaned today and the kitchen floor and most of the dining room floor (thanks to the accident that Merlin had that needed to be cleaned) and or course did some dishes.  Got a little work done too and just got my shower taken.  Yes I know it is late for that but hey, I was busy doing stuff and better to clean bathrooms before I am nice and clean right? :) 

I usually blog at night but sometimes I just don't feel like it so that is why I'm writing now. It is hard to believe that it is May already. I am looking forward to seeing my sister from Ohio in a few weeks.  This will make it 2 years in a row (she came last year to our dad's funeral).  Luckily this year it is just for a visit and to celebrate her birthday. 

Now that it is May the April showers (and severe thunderstorms) are all over right?  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment