Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

I had a nice Mother's Day.  The youngest made me waffles with my cash iron waffle maker. I had not used it yet but she has used hers many times.  She showed me how to make them so now I know what to do. They turned out yummy!

Later on, we went shoe shopping at DSW and I got some much needed sandals.  This evening was my mom's turn to be treated. I had gotten her a fresh deck of cards and a card shuffler for Mother's Day. I'm not sure how much she will use the shuffler. It works great but it noisy and she also can't see very well where the cards need to go (in order to be shuffled).  Who knows. I tried.  It is very hard to get her anything she'd appreciate.

Back home, I enjoyed some of the chocolate covered strawberries that the oldest gave me. None for the fur kids though!


No comments:

Post a Comment