Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Can't believe everything you read

Today I went into the powder room where I keep a spare toothbrush/paste in a holder which I also place my Invisalign on (the edge) when I am going to go eat something.  I couldn't help but think about an article I read the other day about things you should not keep in the bathroom.  One of the things that should not be kept in the bathroom was your toothbrush.  The main reason stated as to why?  Because tests have been done on toothbrushes left in bathrooms that tested positive for fecal matter.  Seriously?  The more people that shared the bathroom the higher the chances.  So what happens? A roommate gets a bug up their ass (pun intended) and decides to use someone's toothbrush to clean the toilet?  Honestly I don't see it otherwise.  I wash my hands after going #1 and #2 and so there is no reason anything like that ever gets on my toothbrush. So no I am not moving it somewhere else.  Sometimes I wonder who writes these articles?  It might make an appropriate article for a college newspaper or for an audience of readers with small kids but otherwise, not. 





No comments:

Post a Comment