Monday, May 23, 2016

What the..

So today we had appointments to get both our vehicles passenger air bags replaced (Toyota Recall).  My appointment was for 8:20AM, hubby's was 1:00PM.  I had him get me up at 6:00AM so that I could get my walk in at least before needing to head out early to get my car to the dealership service center and get back so I could clock in at 8:00AM.

The last time I had anything repaired there it was all in the one spot where the show room was.  So we make it to the showroom. The sign had Closed until 9:00AM, go around the building to the other side. Still showroom entrance (and locked). Hubby starts pounding on the doors while I got back in my car driving around to look for the friggin service area.  I happened to look up when I was behind the Honda dealership next door and down the next street I see Toyota Service Center. UGH!  So I drive back to where hubby was (with his truck) and someone had told him where it was too. So I went out down the road, to the light, etc., went to yet another wrong entrance until finally the 3rd time got the right place.  This was about 15 minutes AFTER we had first arrived at the initial dealership location. I uploaded the map below to show the difference in locations.  The gentleman asked me how I was and I said that I was stressed and I was now going to be late for work!  They took my car pretty quickly but still didn't make me any less frustrated!  Why don't they have a SIGN on their door at their showroom saying their service center is now at such and such behind them down the street or something!  What a fiasco!  I clocked in 10 minutes later than I am supposed to. Not a big deal but so much for leaving plenty of time for drop off!  We went back at my lunch time to get my car and hubby just waited for his truck (thankfully)!

So anyway, hubby was cleaning today and found yes another blind snake. Someone in the snake facebook group I belong to said to watch out for termites as they apparently eat them and their eggs, but I don't think we have that problem.  We have no basement and the entire perimeter is poured cement foundation so we'll see if the issue continues.  I still think it is all the rain, plus we had 3 small trees in the back removed so they may have been living near them (if the trees had termites). Who knows. They are tiny things so not really scary. This one lifted its head a little. And yes hubby set it free outside.
Today I wore a new LulaRoe dress for my day 2 of dress/skirt wearing week.  Here is a picture below. This is with no bling as I didn't put any jewelry on until later.

Here is me later on with my Paparazzi bling on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment