Friday, May 20, 2016

Nice day

Today started off nicely with NO rain to put a damper on my walk.  Then I was able to walk Merlin without any dogs to contend with.  I even walked a little way with one of the neighbors that lives down the street.  It was nice to chat for a few minutes.  I love the days I take off so I don't have to rush through the morning.

Then I had a nice leisurely breakfast and then got ready to pick up my sister at my other sister's house to visit for the day. I remembered why I don't like to drive down there this morning as I was getting into more and more traffic the closer I got to the exit.  Anyway we had a nice time shopping at a few thrift stores, eating lunch and I let her pick out some nice earrings from my paparazzi inventory.  I like to call it inventory instead of 'stash'.  :0)

When I dropped her back off for the evening, we got our traditional sister picture taken. We all somewhat match don't we? :)  I'm the one in the middle.  Hopefully my sister will continue to make it an annual visit to come out here.  It was great seeing her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment