Monday, May 2, 2016

Cold

It  was a cold day today. In fact it was probably about the warmest when I took my walk this morning. It never got above the low 60's and it is only 56 degrees right now. Normally it would be no big deal. But it is already May! And this is Texas!  We had a little bit of rain too but the cold was very unexpected.

 Yesterday we put out about 5 slices of old bread that my mom didn't want out in the side of the yard. Less than 30 minutes later I went to check and it was all gone!  Hubby thinks it was birds.  I think it was probably those plus squirrels. I didn't see any deer around so I don't think they got any.  I offered to toss it out in her back yard but she didn't want any uninvited critters. I hate to waste food that some animals could use. At least we made some critters happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment