Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Fun Dress

Here is what I am wearing today. No full head shot because I didn't wear any makeup today since I went to the dermatologist.  Oops I also forgot to put some bling on.  Oh well. Think maybe today my dress is blingy enough. :)  It is easier for her to examine me if I'm not wearing any jewelry either.  She treated a small wart I have that I notice on my foot near my heal (but on the flat part that walk on).  I have to see if it works, and if not can do the home treatment with a product that removes them.  Anyway she did see a tiny 'black' mole on my back so she removed it and it is being biopsied. I'm hopeful that she got it all and that it was nothing more than the other things she have removed that have been abnormal at best.   Well got to get back to work.  :)   I was easily able to wear a dress or skirt all week (may give myself a pass tomorrow as visiting the youngest and don't really want to wear a dress or skirt there).  We'll see.  In case I don't write later, hope everyone who celebrates has a great Memorial Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment