Friday, May 13, 2016

Green Grass

I am sharing a photo of the side of our front yard to show how the grass is green. Yes I know usually grass is green ,but this grass has not been watered by a sprinkler system YET this year!   My point is that the sprinklers have not been needed yet this year since we've had enough rain. Yet there are tons of folks around here using their sprinklers just because. They already have them on a time schedule or whatever which is such an incredible waste of water. What a shame!  This area is just lucky that we are not in a drought right now. It just angers me that I see so many needless watering.

I thought I was working this weekend but turns out I don't have to after all. So not sure what I'll do. Laundry for sure and reading for sure.  I'm not in any mood to clean so we'll see.  May get some movies in too.  I'm sure we have many I haven't seen yet. No Blue Bloods on tonight so going to surf until we see something else to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment