Friday, June 3, 2016

Dark and Cloudy

So it is looking like it may rain again soon.  I think in another week it will be finally be done with the rainy season.  Who knows though.  I can still say that I have yet to turn the sprinklers on this year.

Good news. No blind snakes or big bugs in the house for over a week now :) 

I am working this weekend for once.  Really haven't had to work the weekend in a while.  I'm fine with that.  It gives me a good excuse for not cleaning.  LOL.

Got some more Trust stuff done at the bank today with mom.  I think that just about wraps up the major things.  I still have to ask about my dad's car (whether we have to do something now about transferring the title to mom or if we can just transfer directly to sister in the end). We'll do whatever is needed to make it easy for all.

I'm looking forward to some of the summer shows to start up as I'm getting tired of re-runs.  Even America's Got Talent is a repeat from the other night.  I saw Night Shift last night, one of the good ones and I'm looking forward to Zoo starting up again.  Well going to make myself a frosty Kahlua and creme :)





No comments:

Post a Comment