Monday, June 13, 2016

Stuffed!

We ran my dad's car to the shop for inspection and were running late so didn't get dinner until after getting dinner for my mom.  I an proud of myself, this is the first time I ever cooked salmon (because I don't like it), but I made it for my mom with her cast iron skillet and I think it turned out perfect because she ate a lot of it.

Anyway we didn't get over to the Mexican restaurant nearby to eat then until after 7:30PM.  So needless to say I was starving by the time they brought us salsa and chips and ny first margarita. I ate my whole dinner!!  And top that off with a 2nd margarita and I'm feel overly full!  Ugh.  I rarely feel like this but hopefully I'll be fine.  LOL.  We've been home over an hour and I still feel uncomfortable.  Oye!

I finished that book last night and am looking forward to getting the next three.  Then I can read one right after the other without ordering and having to wait for the new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment