Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Update

This is going to be a short post because I am beat! Hubby was NOT any better as of yesterday morning. In fact he was worse and the rash had spread even more. So the night before last was not a great one for sleep for either of us.  Oh and last night I had to let one of the dogs out that barked (I wanted to go so that Steve didn't have to since he seemed to be sleeping at that time). But doing that wakes me up even moreso...and it was about 3:50AM. Ugh..

Fast forward. He went BACK to the dermatologist yesterday who even brought in a second doctor. They took two biopsies and had him get blood work done. No results of either of those yet. But they did prescribe him some meds including prednisone.

He started the Prednisone this morning and by mid afternoon, I'd say his rash improved by 50%!  He looked so much better!  I don't know if the biopsy and or blood work will result in any findings but I'm sure glad he is getting better. Sure hope it was just a fluke thing and that he doesn't have any other more major underlying medical issue.

I just got done with work and am going to go relax and maybe even will head to bed a bit early. Yes I'm that tired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment