Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Oh well

I didn't blog yesterday but there was nothing really new to write about anyway.  Same ol' same ol', working, reading, eating, reading, getting ready for bed, forcing myself to stop reading. Ha, ha.  I finished the 2nd book and am well into the 3rd book in a series the oldest got be hooked on.  Is life really that boring that I am stealing minutes to read?  Uh...I won't answer that.  I love my life, don't get me wrong and in general I don't ever read books.  I spend enough hours a day reading files in my work!  But I have to admit these are a good series of books. Enough to keep even busy me wanting to read more.

Today I had a half day off so that I could get my hair done.  I had rescheduled my Saturday appointment to help the youngest move.  My hairdresser gets booked up fast so when I rescheduled I went ahead and took mid week.  I have plenty of unused vacation so no big deal.  Usually when I have to sit for 45 minutes under the dryer while my color sets I just sit there and look around or keep my eyes closed. Today it was nice to have a book to read while I was there.  It made the time go so much faster!  And I got my great hair cut and color again.  Ready to tackle a busy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment