Sunday, June 12, 2016

Forgot

I forgot to blog yesterday but then again it was a work weekend.  So I put in a full day of work and then also got some more reading in. And then the rest of the evening got away from me and I forgot.  Today was much like yesterday, as I got some work in and also some reading in.  I've got less than 50 pages to go in this book so I think I need to get the next one ordered.  Hmm... after this one I will have met my goal of reading two books this year with nearly half the year left! :)   I will most likely be reading the rest of this series since I enjoy it so much.  Thanks for the suggestion Dani! :)

Not really a whole lot else to write about.  I am sorry for all the lives who were cut short in Orlando early this morning.  :-(  It is a shame that it seems each tragedy is worse and worse.  

Pretty soon I'll have to get my dad's car inspected as it is due this month and will have to look into the title/insurance situation.  It is going to be more like summer this week with temperatures in the 90's.  I'm going to run the sprinklers tonight for the first time this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment