Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday blog

Yesterday I worked a full day. Then I spent the rest of the time that I could steal to read more of my book (the second in the Fever series).  My poor eyes have been working extra hard. LOL.  I got hubby to get me a cucumber yesterday so that I could slice them and use them on my eyes.  I had read that they help sooth eyes and get the red out.  My eyes have been more bloodshot lately. I imagine it is due to mold in the air, it being very sunny these days since the rain streak has ended and possibly due to using them so much between the computer and reading the books my daughter got be hooked on now  LOL.

I applied sed the first two slices last night.  I think they were a little too cold at first because it hurt a little being on my eyelids. So I took them off for about 10 seconds and then replaced them while I sat back.  They actually did sooth my eyes and did help with the red eyes some as well.  I am going to use them again this evening before bed (new slices of course). Haven't really considered re-using them. The cucumber is pretty long so it will last for several days. 

Today was back to regular work week time.  It was a fairly smooth day as it usually is when I get caught up over the weekend.  We have had the air conditioner on every day since it has been getting up in the 90's. It makes it nicer for the dogs and this way my office doesn't get horribly hot either. 

I'm off to read a little more before stopping for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment