Friday, June 17, 2016

Merlin nut case

 These pictures were taken yesterday.  I asked Merlin if he wanted to go outside and go potty. Granted I had the A/C on indoors all day ,but still.  He proceeded to plop down in the blazing sun with his full fur coat on!  :)   This was the temp I took right after taking the picture of him outside. 
He only stayed out there about 20 minutes and I've been told that with Shelties long coats, it actually insulates them from the heat.  Guess so because otherwise I think he was a nut case! I am at lunch to blog and he is actually out there again laying out with a feels like temp of 97 degrees.

Yesterday ended up being a long day.  One reason was that I was having Internet connection problems on and off. So far today, it is working perfectly!  I know it is not me, it is the local cable company. So hopefully they have resolved whatever it was.  Then my mom had a skin doctor appointment that she thought was Wednesday but turns out was yesterday so I had to take her (hubby tends to the store on Thursdays).  That took longer than an hour so I had to make up the time and it put me behind some.  So anyway by the time I had enough for the day, I wasn't in much of a blogging mood.

I am sure glad it is Friday.  Pizza and beer night!!  And maybe I'll get a smidgen of reading in if my books come.

No comments:

Post a Comment