Friday, July 1, 2016

Holiday Weekend

There is nothing better than being Friday and the beginning of a 3 day weekend to boot. had Woo hoo!  With hubby getting over his skin ailment, last night was the best night this week so far for sleep except that one of the dogs had to go out again, twice!  I'm not sure what is going on with them but she had to go out a little after midnight (hubby let her out then), and then around 4:00am that was when I let her out.  It would sure be nice if all the dogs slept through the night tonight, fingers crossed!

I am going to have to do a ton of laundry this weekend and at least clean the bathrooms (sinks and toilets).  I have some work to do as well. So it will be a full weekend.  I'm not working Monday though so maybe we'll do something that day even if it is just an early morning walk (before it gets hot).  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment