Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy Monday~

I figured if I wrote Happy Monday it would make it go that much better,  Power of suggestion, right?
 
I had a nice walk this morning.  It felt just peaceful and tranquil. There were deer sauntering around and nibbling on leaves and birds chirping.  Not many other folks walking and no other dogs walking to contend with, although today I took Tika and she is the mildest one around other dogs.  The only irksome (is that a word?) thing was people watering their lawns when Monday is still a no water day for anyone.

It has been nice and cloudy these mornings for my walks too.  It almost looks like it is going to rain but it doesn't.  And the cloud cover is enough to keep the sun covered up to make it a tiny bit less humid out there. 

Here's to a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment