Monday, July 25, 2016

Rain!

We actually got rain this evening after over 2 weeks without any.  The temperatures dropped nearly 30 degrees too.  It got up to close to 100 degrees today and right now it is only 74 degrees outside.  If I were alone I'd have the doors open. LOL  (Hubby doesn't like the humidity so he'd want the A/C on).  Too funny!  I just told him how cool it was out (to test my theory).  He just said that it was probably still really humid though.  Do I know my hubby or not?

Nice workday today.  Only had to work my regular full day. Relaxing this evening eating a snack of mozarella sticks.

I JUST got back from the bathroom well actually while I was in the bathroom I looked outside and grabbed my camera!  Well after I hurried in the bathroom, then I grabbed the camera and went out to the back porch. Beautiful sky tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment