Sunday, July 24, 2016

Another hot one

I think it got up to 100 again, if not came within a degree or two.  There is a chance of rain coming up on Tuesday/Wednesday which would be nice to get.  By the time I remember to turn the sprinklers on it is later that I would like it to be.

I worked this weekend which makes for an easier day tomorrow. :)  I'm sorry if this sounds boring. I realize sometimes I write a lot of the same things. But my life is not extravagant or exciting so it is either write about what I do or not write at all.

TV this summer has sucked, except for Zoo which I do watch.  We've started to watch Pyramid and Match Game on Sundays for lack of something better to watch.

I have been reading too when what was on TV was boring.  I finished the 6th book in the Fever series the other day.  There is only one left to read and then it is wait until next year when the next one comes out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment