Saturday, July 9, 2016

Another Saturday night..

...but I have somebody :)   (have to know the song to know what I am talking about)... I haven't sung in a while either!  I need to do that soon!

Anyway, hubby was not feeling good the last few nights. He had terrible pain in the center of his chest.  We're guessing it is from the meds he's taking.  I even offered to take him to the hospital but he decided he'd just deal with it.  It got better in the wee hours of the night and luckily I was able to sleep okay too.  When he gets me really worried about him I don't sleep well either.

Worked today and was going to work just now after getting back from mom's but I forgot that the systems will be down tonight so I'll just work a little harder tomorrow.  So I decided to get a blog in while I'm at it.


I finished the 5th Fever series book.  I liked it but can also understand why there are more books. That is because the ending didn't really resolve all the monsters loose in the city.  LOL.   didn't start the next one yet. Anyway I am glad to have completed the 5 original series of books. That last one was over 6oo pages long.

We've been getting at or near 100 degree days this week.  The grass is showing it!  The back is pretty parched but I'd rather conserve the water than worry about keeping it green.  This is one reason I'm glad we don't live in a PUD or I'd be required to keep it green!  The front I have been watering off an on to keep that mostly green.  Mom has a few busted sprinklers in her back yard and I'm waiting for our construction guy to let me know when he's got the parts to fix it. In the meantime I can at least run the front sprinklers at her place. Now the front yard needs to be cut though.  :)  It is always something.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment