Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 4th

Wishing anyone who reads this a Happy 4th of July tomorrow. I worked today again but am at a great spot for any easy day on Tuesday.  Tomorrow I am NOT working. LOL. 

I haven't been able to turn on my mom's water sprinklers like I thought they worked. So today the guy that helped us out with it last time last fall (and did two of our bathrooms and flooring on the 1st floor), met me over there this morning to show me how to start it.  I even wrote down how to get it going but could not get it to work tonight. I was mad!!  I ate dinner so that it wouldn't get cold (we picked up Catfish Parlor) for dinner with mom.  But then I went out to the sweltering garage and tried to get it again.  I did manage to just run the correct 'station' out front by itself so that was good.  That was the main area I'm trying to keep from getting dried up anyway. Mom lives in a PUD where they have rules including the lawns must be maintained.

I am looking forward to tomorrow and being off!  I do have to clean the bathrooms some but other than that I can do what I'd like which will include doing some reading. I'm just starting book 5 of this Fever series.

We are suppose to get some 100 degree days this week.  Welcome to summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment