Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Back to Life

The last few days have been getting back to normal days.  No more sore arms from cleaning or squeezing out a dirty sponge.  :0)

I had to work late the last few nights too but that is fine.  I'd rather work late at my desk than work late scrubbing. 

Yesterday morning when I got up hubby told me that he got up at 2:30AM because he was hot and the temp was 84 degrees even though he turned the A/C on before bed. Well guess what? He turned the heat on instead of the A/C so of course the A/C never did kick on. And we had everything closed up too.  I got a kick out of it!  Last night I turned the A/C on, for real.  LOL.

The listing for mom's house is not live on the Internet yet.  They had to take pictures first which they did on Monday.  I was hoping the listing might be up by now but it is not.

Hubby went over today there to meet the sprinkler company as there were several sprinkler heads that needed to be fixed. The next door neighbor told him that a few people actually knocked on HIS door asking about mom's house, like how many bedrooms, etc.  I continue to be amazed how bold folks can be! They can just call the real estate lady.  Her phone # is right on the sign!  Even if they are just curious, the real estate agent is still obligated to give them information.  When the listing is live I will share it on here. 

Off to go relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment