Sunday, June 25, 2017

More pics

Yesterday I was looking at the back porch and didn't like the fact that there were still some 'rust' spots on the concrete.  So I suggested hubby and I go to Home Depot to see about getting some of that outdoor carpet to put down over part of the porch.  We saw the green that I figured we'd be getting but then also saw some teal colored carpet!  We were looking for 14 feet long, but turns out it was and end of the roll piece and only about 7 feet long.  So I suggested to hubby we just cut it in half long way. So that each piece would be 7 ft by 3 feet and put them next to each other.  The guy there told us he'd just say it was 3 feet - so the cost $7.19 ! :)  What a deal for the covering that was just enough to really make it look nice!

I also had gotten some new area rugs a few months ago to go down at the bottom of each step and remembered to get them out and put them down too.




No comments:

Post a Comment