Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday is the day of rest right?

Not today :-)  
We were up and out the door by 7AM to finish cleaning up my mom's house.  I wanted to do the rest of the windows while it was still cool and the sun wasn't blaring.  And luckily there was a large cloud that blocked the sun for quite some time when I was on that side of the house.  I kept thanking God for that.  LOL.  

I went around and cleaned all the screens and windows inside and out.  Unfortunately a lot of the windows I guess are not sealed that well any more and more than a few had some marks or spots inside the window itself that I could not get to.  I was so hoping they'd look all clean and clear.
But at least they are a lot cleaner than they were.

A little more spot painting, and then the bathrooms and kitchen. By the time we got to the kitchen floor we just swept it. I was really tired of cleaning and my arms, wrists and fingers were getting sore from overuse. We finished a little after noon.

Overall I think we did an excellent job! 
The Coming Soon sign is back up and it will be officially listed within a few days.

I will post the progress of the sale.

My sister brought mom lunch today with her hubby so, my hubby and I went out to eat Mexican for lunch.  I really enjoyed my frozen margarita and it was well deserved I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment