Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday night

Pizza, done.
Beer, done.
Relaxing... never done...

We are watching America's Got Talent as we only saw a little bit of it the other evening.  Tonight is our 'card' free' night meaning it is the one night out of the week that we don't play cards with mom.  Sorry but we need a break every once in a while.  Got to admit that in itself is something I look forward to on Fridays.

I am going to try to stay awake to watch some of Jimmy Fallon tonight. I didn't catch any all week. Getting to be an old far aren't I?  I've just been pretty tired between working, taking care of mom and either doing something at her house or thinking about what is all still to be done over there. That is tiring in itself.   :-)

Tomorrow early we are going to get some mulch and flowers and I'm going to spread them around the front of her house.  That is probably all I'll do tomorrow, especially with the chance of rain.  Then I have some work to do.  Hopefully if Sunday isn't raining I will get the back porch painted.  That would be two things to cross off that list.

The A/C is to be replaced sometime mid week.  These A/C guys are like our car repair guys. They are very laid back and just tell you about what something is going to cost until it is done.  That's fine by me. I trust these guys as they've serviced mom & dad's A/C for years.  They deserve the business in my opinion.

Well off to go relax with hubby.



No comments:

Post a Comment