Saturday, June 3, 2017

Folks front yard

I forgot to take pictures before we started the landscaping on the front yard.  So I found a photo online but it is from 2011 so just picture 6 more years of growth on those bushes.  Here is the one Before photo from 2011, the bushes that hubby chopped down (a few weeks old so browned up), and final pictures. We just got back from finishing and I think it looks pretty good!  I think I failed to mention that I also trimmed the bushes last Saturday while the garage sale was going on. They were a lot higher than what they are now.

I planted yellow Lantana in the bare spot between the shrubs and put a pot of flowers that are red with yellow in the center (to match the Lantana) in the pot that is on the front porch. The deer tend to not eat Lantana, but not sure about the other flowers.  It would have to be a pretty bold deer to go right up to the front door.  We'll see. With some watering hopefully they'll last until the house sells.   :-)

Now it is back to my regular work with a break this afternoon to pick up a new toilet and faucets for the Master bath, oh what fun.  LOL.    








No comments:

Post a Comment