Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Kiwano

So hubby bought me a new exotic fruit to try. It is supposed to be from the Kiwi family?  I don't know for sure. Anyway, I cut it open and it is supposed to look like that inside.  However I was not interested in eating a bunch of seeds and there wasn't a whole lot else to it. I tried to eat the slime, sorry but that is what it was like, but it tasted a little like sour cucumber.  So wipe that one off the list of haven't ever tried and won't try it again.  :)



 This picture below was hubby having fun with my glasses,  2 dog treats, and a makeup brush.


Mom continues to improve every day however she still cannot swallow.  Until she can swallow, she cannot drink anything even water by mouth, nor eat anything.  We're all hoping she can maybe swallow by tomorrow.  I'm not sure how long they continue to let it go as the only nutrients she is getting is via IV.  She does not want artificial means to help her such as a feeding tube so she's not out of the woods yet.  But she has been out of bed, even walked a few steps and sat up in a chair as well.
She's a tough cookie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment