Saturday, October 31, 2009

~ Trick or Treat!! ~



I haven't heard 'Monster Mash' yet this year which is a true sign of Halloween for me. Just like I have to hear 'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer' as a true sign of Christmas. But then again, I don't listen to the radio much so that could be why. When I listen to musics it is CDs and I practice singing so I only use the radio the few times I'm driving around town for something.

I will be on dog duty tonight for sure, while hubby hands out candy to the handful of kids we get Trick-or-Treating around here. We don't have that many young families in the neighborhood, but we have plenty of candy. That's okay - more for us! :)

________
I am up to 23 Yoplait pink lids! Not bad considering I'm eating all these yogurts myself.

I'm off to start work again for the weekend. It is a chilly 46 out right now but it is suppose to get up to the low 70's. Still haven't turned the heat on yet.

Happy Halloween All !

No comments:

Post a Comment