Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend..

I've been busy working all the time and see it has been a few days since I blogged. My youngest is home this weekend so I am not working very much this weekend - time to visit! :) I asked her to bring home Twilight so that we can get warmed up for New Moon when it comes out next month. It looks like it is going to be a great movie!

Took one of the furkids, Shelby to the vet today. She is losing weight and has dropped nearly 4 pounds since a few months ago. Blood tests are being done. She may have the canine type of diabetes. She is 9+ years old which to me really isn't that old but she has been getting some ailments rather early including what looks like cataracts and some other issues. Hopefully this will be something that can be treated so that she isn't ready to leave me yet. Fingers crossed!

It is getting colder at night but so far we haven't turned the heat on. I'm trying to hold out until November. I don't know why, just seems like a challenge. :) We'll see how it goes. It has been getting up to the low 70's during the day so as long as I can wait until it warms up, it isn't too bad.

Off to have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment