Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wet Wednesday...

Even though we are still officially in a drought it has been raining alot lately. It is coming down at a pretty steady clip right now. It sure is nice having a green back yard again as opposed to cracked earth!

Oh...I got the results of my mammo and bone density, both are normal. I got a call today from my doctor's office about the bone density test. I already got a letter from the radiologists office 2 days ago with the results though. I guess I should have been impressed that the doctors office called me also and normally I might be, but I asked them about my pap results (as they did not call me back last week when I asked). She put me on hold for what seems like forever, then came on and said she was having the results faxed to her. She'd call me back in 5 minutes. Guess what? No call. That's it. This is twice I've tried to get results of my pap and they don't call me. So I am done with that doctor. I don't need to think about finding another one for another year so I'll worry about that then.

Good news! My youngest is coming home this weekend. Yea!!! Looking forward to that. It will be nice seeing her again.

As I'm blogging I'm watching TV. I'm watching GLEE which I actually really like. I was in every singing group I could be in during high school, so I can relate ,and the music/singing/dancing in it is really entertaining to me. Hopefully the show will last more than one season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment