Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

Know why it was wonderful? It wasn't because I had a good day at 'work'. Actually I didn't get as much work as I normally get so that wasn't wonderful. I didn't win the lottery so that wasn't wonderful. Okay, I won't keep you guessing.

Out of the blue, just by sheer luck BOTH of my daughters called me! :)
That is wonderful! My youngest called for her 'in between classes' chat that are becoming a weekly thing which is very nice! She is doing great and I'm so proud that she is adjusting to college so well...she's adjusting better to being there than me to her not being here.

My other daughter, bless her heart likes to call on me when she needs helps with things from time to time. This time it was picking songs for dance routines that she has to come up with for work. I wasn't much help there but I was still thrilled that she thought to call me and ask.

Mothers love feeling needed, even when their kids are all grown up. I even ask my mom for advice once in a while. I can't say I always take it, but that's not really the point right? The point is caring about what she thinks and respecting her enough to ask for her advice. After all, with age comes wisdom, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment