Thursday, April 19, 2012

Barking!

Last night we could not sleep well at all. There was a dog barking from at least midnight until this morning after 6:00am.  It was pretty much non-stop, every few seconds.  What I don't understand is how rude people can be.  Did they not hear their dog barking all night long?   My guess is maybe they had their air conditioning on so they didn't hear it.  Otherwise they are just plain rude!  I was tempted to go over there and pound on their door and wake them up and tell them to let their poor dog in the house or find it a home where folks will let it stay in the house at night!  Ugh!

I hope it will not be barking all night again.  I don't hear it barking right now, but my head hasn't hit the pillow yet.

I forgot I was going to go to the Farmers Market today. Darn! I will have to put it on my calendar so that I don't forget next week. It just started back up this month which is one reason I forgot. It only runs from April through November.  I love buying locally grown produce and meats!  Supports the local farmers and also is fresher and less or no preservatives!

Well I did it. I finally joined the ranks of pinterest.com.  It automatically updated my facebook to the new timeline which I don't really like, but oh well.  If anyone cares to check it out, I mostly have my Southern Belle Gourmet foods featured first.  I've also pinned some others photos of shelties.
My page is: http://pinterest.com/dstjames/

Tomorrow is Friday. Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment