Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garage sales, Guitars and Goodies...

Okay so I only played one guitar but at least I played it! :)  It has been months and my fingers can tell (as they are still a little sore and numb at the tips).

This morning we checked out some garage sales, but didn't come away with much.  I got a 4 CD package of George Strait songs and a potato masher (yes, one of those old hand held ones).

Then we got the grocery shopping out of the way and I did some baking.  I made my yummy SouthernBelle Gourmet pumpkin loaf (but in muffin form), and brownies with peanut butter for hubby since he hasn't had any in a while.  I'll take some of the muffins to my folks. Mom loves them!



Then this afternoon, watched one of our DVDs that we got from Blockbuster's going out of business sale and then I playing my guitar for a little bit.  I am really rusty with it, so I need to make it a point to practice more often!  After all, how am I going to be a female Willie Nelson success if I don't play more often!  At least I do get singing in every day!  Just one of the many joys of working from home!

                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment